Are you aged 16 to 29 years old?
Join our Under 30s programme, Glyndebourne<30, and take advantage of £30 tickets to the Festival, discounts for concerts, dining and more...
Some of the exciting benefits that the scheme offers...
- £30 tickets for special Festival 2014 performances, plus the opportunity to buy Standing Places for every performance
- Priority booking ahead of the general public for full price tickets to all Festival 2014 performances.
- Invitations to pre-performance events given by members of the cast and creative teams
- Discount at glyndebourne.com for specific shop promotions
- Exclusive backstage tours
- Exclusive London events and special promotions for London concerts
- Priority booking for Glyndebourne screenings at Picturehouse Cinemas
- Access to reduced price tickets for all Tour 2014 venues.
Under 30s ticket offers
Ticket's for the 24 October performance of Britten's The Turn of the Screw are available to Under 30s members for just £20.
During Festival 2015, 1,700 Glyndebourne Under 30s tickets will be available to subscribers at the special price of £30 each: 500 tickets will be available for the Tuesday 4 August performance of The Rape of Lucretia and 1,200 tickets will be available for the performance of Saul on Tuesday 25 August (this performance is reserved exclusively for Glyndebourne Under 30s).
Online and telephone booking for these performances opens on Monday 2 March.
If you would like to be the first to find out about Under 30s tickets should others become available, make sure you are signed up to the Under 30s scheme.
How to join Glyndebourne<30
Do you already have an online account with us? Please login, update your account and tick the Under 30s box.
New to glyndebourne.com? Please register your details and tick the Under 30s box.
When joining Glyndebourne<30 you will be asked to confirm your date of birth.
Please note that you may be asked to provide proof of age before entering the auditorium with an <30 ticket.
Glyndebourne<30 is supported by our New Generation Programme.