Are you aged 16 to 29 years old?
Join our Under 30s programme, Glyndebourne<30, and take advantage of £30 tickets to the Festival, discounts for concerts, dining and more...
Some of the exciting benefits that the scheme offers...
- £30 tickets for special Festival 2014 performances, plus the opportunity to buy Standing Places for every performance
- Priority booking ahead of the general public for full price tickets to all Festival 2014 performances.
- Invitations to pre-performance events given by members of the cast and creative teams
- Discount at glyndebourne.com for specific shop promotions
- Exclusive backstage tours
- Exclusive London events and special promotions for London concerts
- Priority booking for Glyndebourne screenings at Picturehouse Cinemas
- Access to reduced price tickets for all Tour 2014 venues.
Festival 2014 Performances
Handel's Rinaldo on Tuesday 12 August is exclusive to G<30 with all 1,200 tickets available.
Mozart's La finta giardiniera on Monday 18 August with 500 tickets available.
All tickets are £30 and can be booked using the promotion code 10379 from Monday 3 March 2014.
To book other full price tickets enter the promotion code 10587.
How to join Glyndebourne<30
Do you already have an online account with us? Please login, update your account and tick the Under 30s box.
New to glyndebourne.com? Please register your details and tick the Under 30s box.
When joining Glyndebourne<30 you will be asked to confirm your date of birth.
Please note that you may be asked to provide proof of age before entering the auditorium with an <30 ticket.
Glyndebourne<30 is supported by our New Generation Programme.
Become part of the new generation of opera fans on our special under 30s Facebook community Opera Stop.