Shop Gift Voucher terms and conditions
Gift vouchers can only be redeemed in the Glyndebourne Shop and cannot be used for ticket purchases. (To purchase ticket vouchers please phone the Box Office on 01273 813813)
Gift Vouchers are valid for five years from date of issue.
Gift Vouchers cannot currently be redeemed online.
When redeeming Gift Vouchers, change will be given in Vouchers except where the amount due is £9.99 or less, when cash will be given.
Gift Vouchers may be used for goods of a higher price on payment of the difference.
14 day cancellation period
- You have the right to cancel a Gift Voucher within 14 days of purchase. After this period, your right to cancel will expire.
- To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us (Glyndebourne Enterprises Ltd, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8 5UU, firstname.lastname@example.org tel +44 (0)1273 815033) of your decision to cancel your contract with us.
- If you cancel a Glyndebourne Gift Voucher, we will reimburse all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery (except supplementary costs arising if you choose a delivery method that is not our standard delivery method).
- We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after we have received the return of any goods supplied, or; (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or; if no goods have been supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel the contract
- We will reimburse using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly instructed otherwise.