Opportunities for companies
“Not just the best we can do, but the best that can be done anywhere”
John Christie and Audrey Mildmay, Founders
- A globally recognised brand touching over 2 million people annually
- A regular recipient of five star reviews, accolades and awards
- A leader in live broadcasts and digital streaming
- Internationally respected for its pioneering approach to opera and the arts
Our personalised approach to creating bespoke packages, exclusive events and sponsorship opportunities, ensures a close relationship with our corporate partners, who benefit from a high level of service and support. All designed to work with your business objectives in mind.
Did you know...A partnership with Glyndebourne can be instrumental in underpinning corporate messaging. Social and environmental responsibility credentials are inherent in Glyndebourne’s DNA, a pioneer on-stage and off, it is a centre of world-class quality and excellence
When Glyndebourne Festival opened on 20 May 2012, it was the first opera festival powered by renewable energy, establishing Glyndebourne as an environmental innovator in the arts
In 2014, to celebrate Glyndebourne's 80th year, we are offering a number of benefits to new member's signing up in 2014, in addition to our standard corporate membership.
- An unique evening during next year's Festival exclusively for a senior stakeholder and guest. This includes dinner in the historic Old Green Room, an opera performance on the mainstage and pre-performance backstage tour on a pre-informed date for 2014.
Phone: +44(0)1273 815046