Alternative travel arrangements for Friday 19, Saturday 20, Sunday 21 July
Due to a large Music festival taking place in Lewes on Friday 19, Saturday 20 July and Sunday 21 July there will be alternative travel arrangements in place for ticket holders to Glyndebourne on these dates.
Sussex Police have advised us to provide alternative travel due to the congestion expected in Lewes.
Travelling by coach:
- On Friday 19 and Saturday 20 July the audience coach will meet the recommended London Victoria train (1.47pm) at Haywards Heath at 2.30pm and not at Lewes station.
On Sunday 21 July the audience coach will meet the recommended London Victoria train (12.47pm) at Haywards Heath at 1.29pm and not at Lewes station.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer travel services from Lewes station on these dates.
- Please make your way to the pickup point at the front of Haywards Heath station where our staff will meet you and escort you onto the coach.
- Staff will accompany audience members back onto the coach after the performance.
- On Friday 19 and Saturday 20 July the coach will depart Glyndebourne at 10.10pm to return passengers to Haywards Heath in time for the London Victoria train at 10.58pm.
- On Sunday 21 July the coach will depart Glyndebourne at 8.55pm to return passengers to Haywards Heath in time for the London Victoria train at 9.39pm.
- If travelling from any other local area, please either make your way to Haywards Heath to connect with the audience coach or keep up to date with developments at http://www.southernrailway.com/ or http://www.lewes.gov.uk
Travelling by road:
- At this stage we are unaware of any road closures in place. We would advise not to travel via Lewes where possible. Please keep up to date with developments at http://www.southernrailway.com/ or http://www.lewes.gov.uk.
- Please leave extra time for your journey.
We look forward to welcoming you to Glyndebourne and apologise for any inconvenience.
For further assistance please contact us via live chat or phone Box Office and Customer Services on +44 (0)1273 815000.