Glyndebourne Complaints Policy
We’re here to help
At all times we endeavour to provide the best possible experience and highest standards across the board. We recognise, however, that despite our best endeavours there may be times when we fall short of your expectations.
If you feel that you haven’t received the service you expected, we want to hear about it. Your feedback helps us to improve the ways in which we work and how we communicate with you and helps to ensure that the matter won’t happen again.
Should you have a complaint please follow the steps outlined below. Should you have a complaint about our fundraising activity, please go to the Fundraising Complaints Policy.
We will always treat your complaint seriously, with respect and in confidence.
If you are at Glyndebourne when you are unhappy about any aspect of our service please bring this to the attention of one of our Front of House staff. They will try to resolve your concerns immediately. If you are unhappy at the way you have been treated by one of our staff please speak with the Duty Manager.
If you cannot or do not wish to make a complaint in person you have the option of emailing, writing or telephoning us within 12 weeks of the incident, activity or communication.
You may send us your complaint by email to email@example.com
Or by letter:
Head of Customer Services and Facilities
Glyndebourne Productions Ltd
To help us deal effectively and quickly with your complaint:
- Contact us as soon as possible giving clear details so that we can endeavour to resolve the issue.
- Specify clearly what aspect of our activity you wish to make the complaint about.
- Outline the nature of your complaint as precisely as possible. Please include details such as the place and time the incident or activity occurred or the title of a communication.
- Include your name and contact details.
What we will do to help resolve your complaint
- Your complaint will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
- Your complaint will be assigned quickly to the most appropriate person to deal with the complaint. That person will investigate the matter fully and communicate regularly with you until the issue has been resolved to the best of our ability.
- How and when we will respond
- We will acknowledge any complaints within 3 working days of receipt. You will receive a full response to your complaint within 10 working days.
- Monitoring, evaluation and review
- We will keep a record of the nature of the complaint, noting the date received and the date of our response, the name of the person dealing with the complaint, all actions or recommendations arising from the complaint and any lessons learnt.
Glyndebourne aims to conduct its business honestly and with integrity at all times. Anyone who has a concern about malpractice is encouraged to raise their concern through our whistleblowing policy.