Glyndebourne’s Corporate Membership offers a select group of companies the opportunity to develop an association with Glyndebourne alongside exceptional corporate profiling, hospitality benefits and opportunities for employee involvement.
- Guaranteed Priority booking for up to 60 tickets per Festival
- Personal assistance from dedicated Membership and Box Office staff
- Acknowledgement in the Glyndebourne Festival Programme and the Annual report
- Five complimentary Festival Programme books.
- An unique evening during next year's Festival exclusively for senior stakeholders and a guest. This includes dinner in the historic Old Green Room, an opera performance on the mainstage, and pre-performance backstage tour on a pre-informed date.
- Become a corporate member before the end of October and receive an invitation for a tailored Glyndebourne tour in November. Go backstage and behind the scenes to see what it takes to stage world-class opera, dine in one of our three renowned restaurants on site and meet the team that can create and support corporate entertainment to suit you.
ONE NIGHT EXCLUSIVE EVENT: Dining in the Old Green Room
Corporate support makes a vital contribution to Glyndebourne’s artistic and financial future and helps towards effective planning of future productions. Your support enables us to reach our artistic aspirations as well as providing funds towards our education and community work.
For further information please contact:
Phone: +44(0)1273 815046