If you have any specific access requirements, please telephone Box Office and Customer service on +44 (0)1273 815000 and a member of our team will be happy to discuss the options available.
- The Foyer Circle is situated at ground level and is recommended for anyone with a specific access requirement as stairs are unavoidable at all other levels
- There are wheelchair spaces at Foyer Circle level only. Please inform Box Office and Customer service before purchasing seats if you require a wheelchair space
- A person using a wheelchair who requires assistance must be accompanied by a companion. The price of a wheelchair space includes the companion
- Glyndebourne has a number of wheelchairs which can be borrowed. Please book in advance by telephoning Box office and Customer service
- If you would require assistance in the event of an evacuation, please ensure you inform Box office and Customer service prior to attending
- If your access requirements change between booking tickets and attending please inform Box Office and customer service
- There are adapted lavatories situated on the Blue and Red side at Foyer Circle level, next to the Wallops restaurants and in the Plashett building
- Assistance dogs are welcome and can be taken into the auditorium.
- There is a lift to all levels, but please note that wheelchair access to the auditorium is only available at Foyer Circle level.
- The auditorium is equipped with a sound enhancement system. Receivers may be borrowed on request from the House Manager's office, which is situated at the set down point.