If you have any specific access requirements, please telephone Box Office and Customer service on +44 (0)1273 815000 or get in touch via our Live Web Chat service and a member of our team will be happy to discuss the options available.
When booking your tickets please give the Box Oﬃce advance notice if:
- You have access requirements and require a reserved parking space close to the auditorium
- You wish to borrow a wheelchair
- You wish to re-charge your electric car during a performance
- The Foyer Circle is situated at ground level and is recommended for anyone with a specific access requirement as stairs are unavoidable at all other levels
- Conveniently located spaces are reserved for wheelchairs at Foyer Circle level. Please inform Box Office and customer service before purchasing seats if you require a wheelchair space
- We have a limited number of wheelchairs available if you would like to borrow one. Please book in advance by telephoning Box office and Customer service on +44 (0)1273 815000.
- A person using a wheelchair who requires assistance must be accompanied by a companion. The price of a wheelchair space includes the companion
- If you would require assistance in the event of an evacuation, please ensure you inform Box office and Customer service prior to attending
- If your access requirements change between booking tickets and attending please inform Box Office and customer service
- There are adapted lavatories situated on the Blue and Red side at Foyer Circle level, next to the Wallops restaurants and in the Plashett building
- Assistance dogs are welcome and can be taken into the auditorium.
- There is a lift to all levels, but please note that wheelchair access to the auditorium is only available at Foyer Circle level.
- The auditorium is equipped with a sound enhancement system. Receivers may be borrowed from the House Manager’s oﬃce (located on the Red side of Foyer Circle level).