Associate Membership terms and conditions
Associate Members receive:
- Opportunity to apply for 24 Festival tickets (spread across 6 productions) in the second priority ballot immediately after the Festival Society Members’ ticket ballot *
- A position on the waiting list for lifelong Festival Society Membership (estimated waiting time is approximately 10 years)
- Glyndebourne’s personal booking service
- Newsletters and advance information about the Festival and special events.
* While ticket requests cannot be guaranteed, providing a wide selection of alternative dates and ticket prices will increase your chances of securing seats.
Glyndebourne reserves the right to limit ticket allocations for certain productions when required.
Please note that standing places and slips seats are not available during Associate Members’ priority booking.
Associate Members pay a one-off non-refundable registration fee of £500.
The annual subscription for Associate Membership is currently £80 or £75 by Direct Debit. We do ask that the annual subscription is paid by the named member.
Applicants must be 21 years of age or over.
All membership subscriptions, fees and donations are made to Glyndebourne Arts Trust registered charity number 208743. All contributions are non-refundable.