Please note that the Associate Members' ticket application date for Festival 2013 has now passed.
Associate Membership benefits
- The opportunity to apply for up to 24 Festival tickets (spread across 6 productions) in the second priority ballot, immediately after the Festival Society Members' ticket ballot*
- Glyndebourne's personal booking service
- A position on the waiting list for lifelong Festival Society Membership (the estimated waiting time is approximately 10 years)
- Newsletters and advance information about the Festival and special events
* While ticket requests cannot be guaranteed, providing a wide selection of alternative dates and ticket prices will increase your chances of securing seats. Glyndebourne reserves the right to limit ticket allocations for certain productions when required. Please note that standing places and slips seats are not available during Associate Members' priority booking.
Associate Membership costs
- Associate Members pay a one-off, non-refundable registration fee of £500.
- The annual subscription for Associate Membership is £80 (or £75 by Direct Debit) which we ask to be paid for by the named Member.
Read our Frequently Asked Questions regarding Associate Membership.
For further enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are currently a limited number of Associate Membership places available. Applicants must be 21 years of age or over.