We want to make your visit easier
Glyndebourne is committed to the very highest levels of customer service. If you have any specific access requirements prior to your Glyndebourne visit, please telephone Box Office and Customer service on +44 (0)1273 815000 and a member of our team will be happy to discuss the options available.
- The Foyer Circle is situated at ground level and is recommended for anyone with a specific access requirement as stairs are unavoidable at all other levels
- There are wheelchair spaces at Foyer Circle level only. Please inform Box Office and Customer service before purchasing seats if you require a wheelchair space
- A person using a wheelchair who requires assistance must be accompanied by a companion. The price of a wheelchair space includes the companion
- Glyndebourne has a number of wheelchairs which can be borrowed. Please book in advance by telephoning Box Office and Customer service
- If you would require assistance in the event of an evacuation, please ensure you inform Box Office and Customer service prior to attending
- If your access requirements change between booking tickets and attending please inform Box Office and Customer service
- There are adapted lavatories situated on the Blue and Red side at Foyer Circle level, next to the Wallops restaurants and in the Plashett Building
- Assistance dogs are welcome and can be taken into the auditorium
- There is a lift to all levels, but please note that wheelchair access to the auditorium is only available at Foyer Circle level.
- The auditorium is equipped with a sound enhancement system. Receivers may be borrowed on request from the House Manager's office, which is situated at the Set Down point.
- Wheelchair access is possible in all restaurants. Mildmay is the most accessible restaurant for wheelchair users and those with mobility issues. If you require wheelchair assistance, especially to Middle and Over Wallop, please inform Leith's when making your reservation.
Driving to Glyndebourne
- Glyndebourne has a limited number of parking spaces available for anyone with specific access requirements. All spaces must be reserved in advance by telephoning Box Office and Customer Service on +44(0)1273 815000
- Customers may leave guests with specific access requirements at the Set down point before proceeding to the car park.
- From 2013 we will have a new Coach Park in the Wild Garden, adjacent to the main lawn (clearly sign-posted from the road). Visitors are being asked to use this new area when being dropped off/collected by taxi, bus or any other vehicle, thus reducing congestion at the existing set-down point, which will be reserved primarily for the convenience of those visitors with access requirements.